Laundry cleaning is surely an important aspect but so is ironing. A crumpled cloth looks as shabby as a dirty one. Once the cloth gets through with the cleaning and drying processes, it needs to undergo properly ironing sans any wrinkles. Well, when you give your clothes to a reliable Laundry service near Sukhumvit, you obviously don’t have to worry about any of the processes including ironing.
But someday if you have an emergency and just cannot look up for Laundry Services near Me, in that case, follow these tips and guidelines to help make your ironing go more smoothly:
- It begins with sorting your laundry first. For that, you must first try to iron in the bedroom, which would give you plenty of space to sort your laundry and also use hangers at hand in the close. Then, sort your clothes on the basis of articles or garments needing the lowest temperature to those requiring the highest. Proceed with the garments that requirethe lowest temperature to the highest.
- In case you’re in a hurry, you can cut your ironing time by putting a piece of aluminum foil under the ironing board cover. As the foil will reflect heat so this will enable ironing from both sides at once.
- Hold pleats in place with paper clips when ironing.
- Prevent collars, cuffs, and hems from puckering by ironing them on the wrong side first.
- Avoid creases by placing a rolled up towel in the sleeve before ironing. You can also prevent wrinkles bykeeping freshly ironed surfaces away from you.
- In case of ironing double-thickness fabric, start on the inside first, then on the outside.
- You can use paper clips to hold pleats in place. Only make sure that clips don't snag the fabric.
- In case of embroidered fabrics, iron them facedown to avoid flattening embroidery or eyelets.
Use these tips by Laundry service near Sukhumvit to ease your ironing troubles at home and when you need an expert to do it for you, get in touch with Do4You to collect, wash, fold, iron and deliver it to you.