Imagine a scenario when you’re watching a nail-biting football match between the two of the rival teams with your feet up and a glass of red wine cradling in your lap.
You’re deeply lost in those kicks from one player to another, seeing the defenders in action and your team’s player making an attempt to kick the ball towards the goal post. It swirls rapidly in the air, on its way to hit the net..
And, it hits and you leap on your feet and roar with excitement!
Alas! You see your wine glass dancing down to hit the new cream carpet.
And then in a suspended state of shock, you see the wine making a devilish purple splotch on your plush carpet.
You panic and hastily reach out to the closest towel and start rubbing it vigorously. It seems like a successful attempt in lightning the stain but only later do you notice the patch spread over a larger area.
You then, try to use the washing powder but it only adds oil to fire.
None of it works outand why because you have been doing it all wrong!
Here’s what you should actually do?
- Act quickly in order to fetch a kitchen roll or white towel, press the stain with all your wait to soak up as much as possible. This may take a few minutes but is worth the patience.
- Do not rub or scrub the strain.
- Now, check to see if much of the stain has been transferred to the towel and replace with a clean one. Repeat as often as necessary.
- Once no more color is being transferred, continue blotting the stain for few minutes with a small amount of water on a clean towel.
- You must now place another clean dry towel over the stain and weigh it down with something heavy.
- If the stain remains, call a professional service for Sofa Cleaning Bangkok.